Rest, Relax, Release
YOGA AND MEDITATION RETREAT
in Prince Edward County
THE HOME OF BRYON AND BLANCA ZIZMAN
Situated on beautiful Wellers Bay on the outskirts of Consecon, this bright country home is in Prince Edward County, Ontario. Consecon is on the Loyalist Parkway and is approximately 15 minutes south of Trenton. The atmosphere of the home is friendly, relaxed, and peaceful.
The common areas of the home, including the recent addition of the sunroom, have stunning lake views and are just steps away from the lake. This secluded home boasts quiet and private outdoor space including fire pit, plenty of outdoor seating, yoga platform, and a long wooden dock that leads into the lake.
The lake is great for swimming and the views of the sunset across the bay are stunning. Watch the swans, ducks, geese, king fishers, and loons swim past the house. Humming birds, wood peckers, robins, blue jays and wild turkeys pay a visit most days.
The home offers two comfortable guest rooms in an open concept spacious home. Attendance is limited to five guests making the weekend an intimate experience you can share with friends or family.
This cozy room, located on the main level, with shared access to main level four piece bathroom, has a queen size bed is ideal for a couple or two friends comfortable sharing a bed. Single occupancy of this room is available for an additional $150 fee.
Located on the main level with shared access to main level four piece bathroom, this room has one double bed and a bunk bed (two singles beds) making it ideal for a couple, or shared accommodation for up to three individuals. Reserve the top bunk and save $80 off your retreat fee.
WHAT IS SUPPLIED AT THE RETREAT
The following yoga props are available for each student for use at the retreat: two foam blocks, two blankets, two bolsters, one strap and an eye pillow. Yoga mats are also available for use but students are encouraged to bring their own.
Food, non-alcoholic beverages, bed linens and towels are all supplied to you for your retreat weekend. Please note all meals are vegetarian and all facilities are smoke free. Bring any items you normally require for any weekend getaway. The following is a list of suggested items to bring that will make your stay more comfortable.
WHAT TO BRING
- Yoga Mat
- If you prefer the use a bench, zafu, zabuton, or shawl for meditation you are invited to bring it with you
- Yoga clothes (loose clothing, preferably cotton)
- Refillable water bottle (filtered well water is available)
- Warm clothing for sitting at the campfire at night (pants, socks, shoes, and hooded sweat shirt are ideal)
- Raincoat (if you bring it then it definitely won’t rain!)
- Walking shoes (if you are interested in going on any walks in the area)
- Anything for special dietary or medical needs
- Swim suit for going into the gorgeous lake
- Water shoes are ideal for going into the water as the bottom of the lake is rocky for the first few meters
- Bug spray
- Beach towel for swimming
- Camera to photograph the stunning sunsets
- Decks of cards and several board games are available for use
- Canoe and inflatable raft for use in the lake
- A couple of noodles and life jackets also available for use in the lake
Should you wish to indulge, you may bring your own.